Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Okay, okay...

So, I'm kinda bad at updating my blog..... mostly because I don't want to commit feelings to the page until I'm sure of them.... things do have a habit of coming back to bite me in the ass..... :p

I helped Jess with her move last weekend.... very stressful.

Work is okay... busy, but okay. We just got some new equipment, so we're having a good time trying to figure it out! The personal stuff seems to be calming down in our team, too (yay!)... so here's hoping nothing happens to rock the boat!

Relationship is awesome.... Ian surprised me with flowers and a special dinner last week... for no reason at all!!! And... he dropped a hint about "maybe buying me that shiny-dentist's-ring" when we can afford it. (!!!)


I have been introduced to a new show: Dexter. It's really good! If you like criminal dramas, this is an interesting one: the main character is a serial killer... and works for the police!




The only thing left to say is:
GO CANUCKS, GO!

No comments: