Saturday, March 22, 2008

Weekends should be fun.

But something tells me this one won't be.....
Jess is moving this weekend, and I'm helping. It's not the moving that bothers me (oh, I'm used to THAT! We both are!), it's the circumstances behind it.
I'm not living her life, so I'm not really in a position to judge, but I really feel she has been a little hasty and more than a little unfair (to her husband) in this decision.
But, moving she is, so helping I am!
And, who knows? Maybe after this, our friendship can get back to normal. At the moment, I'm a little uncomfortable (we've discussed this) with her, because she broke a promise to her husband, and I consider that the "lowest of the low." I think she is uncomfortable with me too, but I don't know why that is.
However, if she makes another comment about how we haven't talked in "too long", or "are you ignoring me?", I'm gonna have to set her straight. I let that comment go, last time, but guess what, Honey? The phone works two ways!

Now, onto more pleasant things.....

Ian commented last night on how well I'd been keeping the place (I've been really trying). It's nice when the little things get noticed, isn't it?

So, although most of this blog is a bitch-fest, life is good. Is anyone else confused?
I am.

No comments: